After an initial desktop survey and a conversation with us have confirmed the potential viability of your project, the next step is a technical site survey. Whatever technology you wish to install, this is a critical part of the Site Assessment which makes sure that you get the right system for your property, your needs and your budget.
Included in the Site Survey Report:
- An assessment of the potential wind/solar resource.
- The identification of any issues which might disrupt the installation, e.g. site access, ground conditions, electrical connection, cable routes etc.
- Visual impact montages for aesthetical overview.
- Advice on the best possible location for the turbine/PV.
- Payback analysis – detailing annual revenue generation
Once your site survey is complete, a full comprehensive report will be produced displaying all information captured and the outcome of your survey. We will also provide you with a full quotation, including works schedule and installation timescales.